Prev: RE: FT Chat room open NOW)00:22) GMT Next: Re: Chat rooms.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:05:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

And don't forget a visit to the GZG-ECC website:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc

Help spread the word!

Thanks,
JGH

--
  Jerry Han - jhan@canoe.ca - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of

Prev: RE: FT Chat room open NOW)00:22) GMT Next: Re: Chat rooms.. BLAH BLAH BLAH