Prev: RE: Looking for WW2/Wet Navy Full Thrust rules Next: RE: FT Chat room open NOW)00:22) GMT

RE: Machine People

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:48:33 -0700
Subject: RE: Machine People

>I didn't want to give them any automatic successes (Murphy applies even
>machines).
>
>How about instead that the machine people can apply a full 6 DCP
parties to
>automatically succeed.  This should give the player more to think about
(do
>I built that class-10 beam at 1+ or those 8 class-2 beams at 6+?)

I'd say "leave the DCP system as is," even for the machine people.
Damage
is, by its nature, a very chaotic thing that takes time to repair. Even
machine might take more than one turn to repair something, as it finds
unexpected surprises in the twisted wreckage.

Schoon

Prev: RE: Looking for WW2/Wet Navy Full Thrust rules Next: RE: FT Chat room open NOW)00:22) GMT