Prev: Re: Machine People Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

RE: Machine People

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:45:44 +1000
Subject: RE: Machine People

I didn't want to give them any automatic successes (Murphy applies even
machines).

How about instead that the machine people can apply a full 6 DCP parties
automatically succeed.	This should give the player more to think about
(do
I built that class-10 beam at 1+ or those 8 class-2 beams at 6+?)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab