Prev: Re: [SG] Friends, Romans, GZG Listers.... Next: Re: [OT? ] Trek-Like 'Cold Plasmas' Shield, Cloak

Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:30:12 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

G'day Alan,

 >2) Fleet 2 consists of salvo missiles as their primary weapon
 >system, and submunition packs as their secondary....For
 >defence, they use armour, perhaps even upgrading (eventually)
 >to layered Phalon style armour.

Actually I like the sound of these guys, from a tech point of view they
may
even make more sense as a technologically limited race (haven't figured
out
how to focus beams well enough so have stuck with spitting out heaps of
expendables). I'd probably take them a step further and give them mines
and/or MT missiles too (if you're allowing them in the game).

The whole thing sounds interesting!

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [SG] Friends, Romans, GZG Listers.... Next: Re: [OT? ] Trek-Like 'Cold Plasmas' Shield, Cloak