Prev: Re: KV Paint job Next: [OT? ] Trek-Like 'Cold Plasmas' Shield, Cloak

Re: KV Paint job

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:43:38 -0400
Subject: Re: KV Paint job

>KV Paint job at
>http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/images/ft/shippicts/kvpaint.jpg

Interesting.  The lime is probably a good idea to help it show up
against a
dark background--which may not be what you want in "real life" but
certainly
is a good idea for your minis.	I had my KV painted dark  metallic green
with metallic purple tigershark stripes--all well and good for display,
but
I kept worrying about stepping on them during play.  I've just finished
repainting them bronze with dioxazine purple markings, and I am
pondering
whether to give them a bronze wash, or a light dusting of the metallic
green, before I lacquer them.

I'm also wondering what sort of script the KV have.  I'm thinking it
should
be angular, like runic, but perhaps based on a triangular outline.

Prev: Re: KV Paint job Next: [OT? ] Trek-Like 'Cold Plasmas' Shield, Cloak