Prev: Andrew's ships Next: GZG Chat

Re: [EBAY] Silent Death ships for sale

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:59:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [EBAY] Silent Death ships for sale

These started out as an experiment actually. The minis have very
pronounced
panels, and I wanted a way to fill the grooves. (I know some people are
able
to drybrush heavily enough to paint the panels and leave the grooves
alone. I
haven't been able to do this though.) I also wanted some way to get
sharp
consistent stripes. (My hands arn't steady enough to do it with a brush)
They were painted using acrylic inks (FW Acrylic Artist Ink) and a
technical
pen. This is also how I do the black w/white outline "geo pattern" on
Narn
ships.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

It's not suppose to be realistic, it's suppose to be entertaining!
			 John Crichton - 'Farscape'

Prev: Andrew's ships Next: GZG Chat