Prev: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others) Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:28:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

Unfortunately, haven't seen enough Farscape to make comments. Lacking
cable, I'm dependent on a good friend to share episodes.

***
I'm not sure what kind of Eagle that is, but it wasn't the series
mainstay,
which was much more poorly armed. (I'd say one forward class 2 (or
2xclass
1
forward only) and one PDS ).
***

Shows how much of a geek YOU are. ;->=

I already mentioned the image, and I assume the design, was for the
'Hawk'.
MUCH upgunned from the Eagle.

***
No rear firing torps on 1701-D?
I don;t know if I like Nova cannons as the proxy for Romulan Plasma
weapons.
***

Don't recall episodes where the 'D' fired rearward, but if it could,
would
adding arc's to the current torps work? Occasions where it fired
multiple
directions?

Again, I thought the Nova was designed with old-style Rom-birds in mind,
though I sometimes think some hybrid between it and the p-torp would fit
better. The old Star Trek Battle Manual used a mechanism very similar to
the Nova.

***
I agree with Michael Llaneza. Yamato is too big. Plus - Main weapon is a
Wave Gun (That's where the genre weapon caome fro totalm , I'd think),
and
it's missing fighter bays (Regular and interceptor), I'd think at least
4
bays.
***

Well, the series, as I remember, used it as a weapon of last resort.
Sure
was that way towards the beginning of the series. Serious power-up time,
and the fear that it would damage the ship, or simply fail. Perhaps the
old
AA megabatteries failure roll on top of it's other limitations.

Prev: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others) Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")