Prev: RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: I'm back

RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

From: "Christopher Congdon" <codo-1@m...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:29:42 -0500
Subject: RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

Interesting page. Pretty cool. Only a couple of  small problems I
noticed...

The 1701D has a Class 3 battery that has blue shading instead of grey.

The Galactica *should* have some missiles. I don't remember the name of
the
episode, but it was the one with the Battlestar Pegasus in it. Or was it
just the Pegasus shooting missiles? But still, a pair of Battlestars
should
theortically have the same armament. Henry Ford proved it was cheapest
just mass produce the same thing over and over again....

Honor Harrington Style goes to a dead link. (HTTP 404) Also, you have a
break between Honr Harring Style and ship of the wall.

On the Lexx, when you state Speed 4, Turn 4, am I to assume you are
talking
about Kra'Vak style maneuvering? If you read FB1, it says that you can
denote that by simply dropping 4A in the engine box. (A = Advanced as in
Advanced Grav Drive)

'Cardasian' [sic] is misspelled.

'Dominian' [sic] is misspelled on the spec picture.

Queen Marry goes to a page without a picture. Also, is Marry supposed to
be
spelled that way?

Darkstar has no link at all.

Borg Cube...defintely not big enough... =) Seriously, I have an SSD from
Star Fleet Battles where someone thought they had a good estimate of a
Borg
Cube.... I HAD TO PRINT IT ON A PLOTTER! The SSD was like 2 feet wide by
3
feet long!!!

The display for the 1701E says Enterprise D at the bottom.

Sorry to nit-pick. It is a real interesting scenario and I can't wait to
try
it out...

Christopher

The starships grave yard has been updated to include Moya and Tayln

http://pages.prodigy.net/apter/StarShipGraveYard.htm

I finally got a FB2....

Andrew Apter

Prev: RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: I'm back