Prev: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:36:31 +0200
Subject: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

> Call me Doug. ;->=
> ***
> a) existing Latin American coat-of-arms do not adhere too closely to
the
> rules of heraldry
> ***
>
> Well, I half-joking made this argument before. However, I will point
out
> that those 'rules' were made for good reasons, some arcane tradition,
some
> graphic practicality. Worthy of at least notice.

Hello Doug

Quite right about the rules, but, as said, the Latinso are pretty
unruffled
by them. Also, I had a real-life source of inspiration: the 'original'
white
LLAR flag is a real official Latin-American/Iberian flag. I developed
the
other insignia from that. For a real example, see:
http://www.modelo.edu.mx/cultura/diaraza/draza99/draza99.html

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website