Prev: Re: Re:Salvo Missile Varients Next: Phalon pix wanted

K-Gun 24

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:43:33 EDT
Subject: K-Gun 24

Well, I found that my "Shadow" ship armed with a class 24
K-Gun got a lot of respect and fire power thrown at it.  Guess
I might need to up the hull rating if I want to get more than
one or two shots off.  :)
But then it was overshadowed (<G>) by those massive ships
that the kids loved to play (500+ mass).  *sigh*

"Shadow" ship, mass 240, average hull (72), 6 armor, FTL,
MD 4, 4 FC, 1 Superior sensor, 2 MKP Packs, 6 scatterguns,
4 class 1 K-Guns, 1 class 24 K-Gun, 976 points).
(a MD 6 version masses 280, same hull boxes, 1132 points)

I do have a smaller version with a class 16 K-Gun, masses 180
(or 210 for MD 6).

Glen

Prev: Re: Re:Salvo Missile Varients Next: Phalon pix wanted