Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) Next: Re: LLAR Website

Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:28:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

Douglas Evans
> I'm having trouble with SSD graphics on the two largest ships. It's
not
> consistent; sometimes a line in the middle, sometimes half 'fuzzed',
> sometimes the whole thing looking half downloaded. Does happen both
with
> Netscape and M$IE. *shrug*

I have noticed that myself with the page on the web, not on my disk. Any
idea about reasons/solutions ?

> Your ship descriptions suggest converted ships from GZG navies; do you
have
> converted figs? Can we see piccies? ;->=

A picture gallery is my next project (but this will take some time). The
'converted' ships are  minis from other manufacturers that look somewhat
like GZG miniatures (e.g.a Star Wars Star destroyer was declared to be a
converted FSE ship)

> My next question: Any of your fleet Space Fleet ships?

Very observant, the 'trident' type ships (CT, DD and CL) are GW Space
Fleet
minis

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) Next: Re: LLAR Website