Prev: RE: FT at Origins, or lack of Next: Light may break its own speed limit

RE: Yamato kits

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:23:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Yamato kits

***
I'm guessing these are much better scale for a 100 tonner (FT/MT rules)
than
the little metal ones I'm using at the mo, yes?
***
There is an entire Star Blazers game and plenty of minis available at:
***

Christopher,
I'm fairly certain his 'little metal ones' are the same. I think he
already
knows.

All the diecast I've seen are 'mega' ships compared to GZG ones.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: FT at Origins, or lack of Next: Light may break its own speed limit