Prev: Re: [FT] Scenario for review Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

RE: [FT] Scenario for review

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:45:27 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Scenario for review

> So, summary of what I like (but this is just my opinion):
>
> Ships can escort other ships.

Hmmm, would there be a condition that the escorting ship have higher
thrust
that the escorted ship?  I would think the escorting ship must have at
least
2 more points of thrust than the escorted ship to allow for all of the
course corrections required to stay between the escorted ship and those
firing.  This would also make it more likely that smaller ships are
escorting larger ones instead of the other way around.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Scenario for review Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")