Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Problems getting FB2 in the states

From: "Michael Johnson" <mjohnson@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:31:31 -0600
Subject: Problems getting FB2 in the states

Someone was talking about having problems with getting the products from
their local retailer.	There is a really simple work around on this.
Order
directly from Geo-Hex.	Their website is http://www.geohex.com.   I had
the
same problem with not being able to get Fleet book 2 from my local
retailer
(And they still don't have it).  I'm also very loyal to the local store
but
at times you just got to get what you want when you want it, and after
being
tormented by all the people that got it from GZG right after it was
released
I really wanted it.   Luckily I was due to take a vacation near Portland
and
just went to Geo-Hex and got my fix of GZG products (Now the proud owner
of
the only Sa'Vasku fleet in Idaho).

Back to ordering from Geo-Hex.	The website does have an online order
form
and if you order $25 worth of product, shipping is free in the US.
Basically if you toss a couple of packs of minis in with your order for
FB2
you can get it with free shipping.  How can you go wrong with this kind
of
deal?

The one complaint I have about the website is no pictures of all the
Sa'Vasku ships or any of the Phalons.  Also I noted from the back of
Fleetbook 2 that GZG has a NSL Light Carrier (FT-514).	Now how can I be
true NSL fleet commander without this ship?

Just to let everyone know.  I am not a Geo-Hex employee, spokesperson,
or
even a paid flunky.  I'm saying this simply to let those that are in the
same boat as me and can't get products locally.

Michael Johnson
Hostpro Technical Support

Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: RE: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")