Prev: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: [FT] Scenario for review

Re: Yamato kits

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:24:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Yamato kits

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Pullen <david.pullen3@virgin.net>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 7:18 PM

> If anyone knows where I can get these in the UK (preferably online so
as I
> don't have to get off my arse...) could they please say?
> I'm guessing these are much better scale for a 100 tonner (FT/MT
rules)
than
> the little metal ones I'm using at the mo, yes?

The Edinburgh shop does mail order and has a website, although I
couldn't
find anything about them there.

Wonderland Models, 97/101 Lothian Road, Edinburgh, Scotland
Tel. 0131 229 6428  Fax. 0131 229 7625
Website:  www.wonderlandmodels.com
email:	sales@wonderlandmodels.com

I'm going back to the shop tomorrow, so I'll see what they say

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area Next: [FT] Scenario for review