Prev: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku") Next: Miscegenation Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Re: Yamato kits

From: "Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:18:23 +0100
Subject: Re: Yamato kits

If anyone knows where I can get these in the UK (preferably online so as
don't have to get off my arse...) could they please say?
I'm guessing these are much better scale for a 100 tonner (FT/MT rules)
than
the little metal ones I'm using at the mo, yes?

Neb en New, Imey er Baketu Neferwet,
Bak en Bin, Netjer en Bau.
david.pullen3@virgin.net
neterenbaiu.horemheb@ancientsites.com