Prev: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku") Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:17:37 +0200
Subject: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

Hans Arne Toverud Georgsen wrote:

>On another note I would like to express my concern that certain
>Norwegian players *cough*Sindre*cough* will soon have their Phalon
>fleets "up" and running.

"Running"?

>Woe the day that I look across the table and see those horrid ships
>bearing down on me.

Stay out of his chosen combat range for as long as possible,
concentrate fire against one ship at a time, and use a sprinkling of
fighters and/or missiles to force him to divert his Pulsers (and
sometimes his PBLs as well) from your ships. Avoiding his plasma bolts
is optional but recommended.

And don't allow yourself to be distracted by the visual appearence of
the ships, of course :-)

>Btw,  do Phalons have special rules for ramming? ;-)

They may only ram Sa'Vasku ships with drone wombs. If rammed by any
other ships, they take an automatic Bridge hit in addition to the
normal damage inflicted. (*Why*? Have you never had something hard -
someone's knee, for example - rammed into your little friend...?)

;-)

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.