Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area

Re: [FT] New spaceship pictures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:57:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] New spaceship pictures

At 08:06 PM 7/17/00 +0200, you wrote:
>John Crimmins wrote:
>
>>I also revised the first two pages, adding several pictures to each
>one.
>>The first page has a ship that needs to be identified, if
>>anyone can  help....
>
>Hm... which one? The only one not mentioned by name is the Fortress
>Figures ship, but at least you know where you got it from <g>

When I originally posted the page, the Superior ship was specifically
mentioned as one that I couldn't identify.  I have this weird mental
block
with Superior...whenever I try to remember their name, I get them
confused
with "Pewtercraft" (who also made spaceship miniatures, although not
nearly
as nice).  I then remember that Pwetercraft isn't the right company, but
can't remember who *is*.

Anyway, it was the Superior ship.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: Re: Can't find FB2 in my area