Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: OT: 1/300 Scale Ogres, oh my.

[FT] New spaceship pictures.

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:26:36 -0400
Subject: [FT] New spaceship pictures.

I've been scanning some more stuff, and I've even got them posted in a
form
that won't take two hours to download.

It's two pages so far, with more coming this weekend.  The pages are:

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GalleryShip.html
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GalleryShip2.html

Not many GZG miniatures yet, but that'll be the next round of scans.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: OT: 1/300 Scale Ogres, oh my.