Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: RE: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

Re: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:35:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Alien spellings??? RE: A Strange senerio (sic), Protoss

***
     I have a vague memory of a 1960's comic book hero
     called the "Martian Manhunter" who's name was
     something like "Jhon Jhonns"
***
Alter Ego: J'onn J'onzz (beetled browed alter ego), John Jones (human
alter
ego), his true name is beautiful but almost unpronounceable, Marco
Xavier
(an identity he used for a period after he retired from the police
force),
a number of other secret identities that he maintains across the world
including Johann Johnson (Metropolis taxi cab driver).
***

I knew Jhon didn't look right, but I had to do a search to get it
cleared
up. Hmm....

The Martian name has no h and TWO n's! Does this mean all Jon's are half
Martian???

Inquiring minds want to know!

By the way, I went to Jr. High at Ralph M. Marrs, so I'm a certifiable
Marrtian... ;->=

The_Beast who fans the flames ever higher!

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler