Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

RE: St. Louis Game Stores

From: "Chris Lowrey" <clowrey@p...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:12:11 -0500
Subject: RE: St. Louis Game Stores

Mark,

Where will you be staying?  There are several game stores in the St.
Louis
area.  The best, in my opinion, for miniatures is The Hobby Shop which
is on
Hampton Road.  Another good shop is Games, Crafts, Hobbies & Stuff on
Lackland.  They used to stock a reasonable amount of GZG game stuff, but
sold it off just prior to their recent move.  And, the local chain, The
Fantasy Shop, has 5 (soon to be 6) stores all over the St. Louis area,
though they cater mostly to the GW and CCG gamers.

If you would like, I can give you more exact addresses to these places.

Chris

> Hi All:
>
>	I'm going to the Gateway Sci-Fi Convention in St. Louis
> this weekend.
> (First major road trip since... oh, 1994.)  I was wondering if anyone
> had any info on local game stores I could peruse if things got boring?
> I'd like to track down some Jovian Chronicles figs and a few other
> things I need to run my GenCon games.
>
> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert
>
>	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
>	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."
>
>				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
>					"A Night At the Opera"
>
> E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed