Prev: Re: [OT] Futurist FM-2030 is stored in liquid nitrogen after death at 69 Next: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

Re: A Strange senerio

From: "Alex Kettle" <squawk@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:48:17 -0400
Subject: Re: A Strange senerio

Hi all, umm...I just can't seem to get more than a couple files from
this
page. Any chance you could email them to me, either individually or in a
zip
or some such. That I-Drive is causing nothing but problems every time I
try
to access it. Thanks.
BTW, sorry to ask on the list but I don't have his private email. :-)

Later,
Alexander Kettle, B.Sc.
Upper Canada Battle Group
squawk@csolve.net