Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: DS2:modified armour\mobility suggestion (pending the good stuff fromOerjan!)

FS or FT 26 Starship Miniatures - Full Thrust & Silent Death

From: kaime@m...
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:01:01 -0400
Subject: FS or FT 26 Starship Miniatures - Full Thrust & Silent Death

I thought I'd try selling this stuff here before using eBay.  Everything
is
in like new shape, not primed nor painted.

23 miniature starships	 $35.00

6 smaller Full Thrust ships.  (Retail +/- $12.00)

20 Silent Death ships, 5 groups of 4 identical miniatures

A mix of plastic and metal.  Please contact me directly if interested.
I'll
trade for any B5 Earthforce Fleet action ships or anything I find
interesting in terms of starship miniatures so just let me know what you
have.

Thanks,

A&K

kaime@mindspring.com

*

		      Liberty is the right not to lie." - Albert Camus