Prev: Re: [FT] Jumpgates Next: RE: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

OT:Re: Memories of PBS (Was:Re:S:AAB USS Saratoga specs)

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:37:34 EDT
Subject: OT:Re: Memories of PBS (Was:Re:S:AAB USS Saratoga specs)

In a message dated 7/6/2000 11:00:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Hosford.Donald@ACD.net writes:

<< I loved that show! >>

You and apparently everyone else I know who saw it. Ahh, I recall the
days...
the ONLY time I and several friends who carpooled to Eglin AFB, EVER
voluntarily got up prior to the minimum time necessary to actually make
it to
work on time :o)

"Dr. Who" in the morning and rush home to catch "The Tommorow People" in
the
afternoon. (I "think" that was the name of the show. Teens with Psi
powers,
"Going for a Jaunt" had a whole new meaning.) I LOVED PBS for that :o)

Randy

Prev: Re: [FT] Jumpgates Next: RE: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?