Prev: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage(Indian BMP-2) Next: Re: OT: Re: Titan A.E.

[OT] Sci-Fi Game at Origins

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 09:41:48 -0400
Subject: [OT] Sci-Fi Game at Origins

    The Earth is in danger again, and there's only one person who can
save it.  The problem is, he doesn't remember how.

Men in Black Live Action "If You See K..."
Event #53
Saturday 2 pm - 11pm with 1 hour dinner break

    A friend of mine, Todd Furler, and I are running a Men in Black LARP
(Live Action Role-Playing Game) at Origins in Columbus, OH on Saturday,
15 July.  We have the game listed as 25 players, but we can really take
up to 30 players.  If you're interested in playing in this game, let  me
know.  You'll still have to register and all, but it would be nice to
know that someone from the list is planning to play.
    A poster (87k) for this event can also be found at
http://members.xoom.com/VCMike/ifyoupost.jpg.  There is also a player's
guide for the cross-genre sequel to "If You See K...", "Shhh, It's
Around the Corner" (ShoreCon in Cherry Hill, NJ on Saturday, 30
September), located at http://members.xoom.com/VCMike/mib.html.  The
player's guide for "Shhh" is almost identical to the one we're going to
hand out at "If You See K..."

-Mike

Origins: http://www.wizards.com/origins/ORG2K/welcome.asp.
ShoreCon: http://gameconvention.com/shorecon/index.html

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

Prev: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage(Indian BMP-2) Next: Re: OT: Re: Titan A.E.