Prev: Re: Dr Who? Next: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage(Indian BMP-2)

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:57:31 -0700
Subject: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage(Indian BMP-2)

Greg Wong wrote:

> >In a message dated 7/5/00 9:18:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> >Robin.Paul@tesco.net writes:
> >
> ><< Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage - an Indian Army
BMP-2 on
> > Republic Day.
> > Very, very horrible.
> > http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/LAND-FORCES/Army/Images/0293.jpg
> >
> > Rob Paul >>
>
> I bet that BMP is tough to pick out in a Mardi Gras parade. :)
> --Greg

Or an '80s mightclub! What I like is how proud the commander looks.
Serious
rooster action there!
My best guess is that it is camo for the local landfill. Or maybe it
matches
the curtains in the barracks.
LOL,
Tony.

Prev: Re: Dr Who? Next: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)