Prev: RE: Questions about DS2 Next: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)

Re: Movie Review: Titan A.E.

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 06:51:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Movie Review: Titan A.E.

Brian Burger wrote:
> Verdict: Worth getting to if you can get in cheap (Tuesday is
cheap-movie
> night in town) or wait and see it on video for the visuals...
> Anyone else seen it?

	Yes, I agree with your review.	Flashy graphics, but
	the plot and characters are weak.  I did like the
	very beginning, with the attack on Earth.

	The "kangaroo" style alien was interesting.
	I did notice that Wayne Barlow was a techinical consultant
	in the movie credits (the man who did BARLOW'S GUIDE TO
	EXTRATERRESTRIALS)

	The enemy "energy being" aliens bothered me.
	I expect that energy beings would not look quite so
	solid and plastic, instead being more glowing and
	fuzzy outlined.  More like the enemies in the
	TV show WarPlanets.

Prev: RE: Questions about DS2 Next: Re: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage (Indian BMP-2)