Prev: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table Next: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:58:59 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

Howdy,

"J. Michael Looney" wrote:
> When you get down to it, Full Thrust could be made into a race car
game.
> Just need to tweak the movement rules.....  :-)

I actually ran a couple of PBeM games with FT Racing rules that I
put together, a couple of years ago.  They've been sitting on my
website collecting dust ever since.  (Seems more people
want to kill stuff than race around and kill stuff. (8-) )

You can find the FT Racing rules off of:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

JGH

--
  Jerry Han - jhan@canoe.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of

Prev: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table Next: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table