Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Pod racing rules

Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:34:58 +0100
Subject: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

> Ndege Diamond wrote:
> > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/2760/exhibit.htm
> > has some nice blueprints and some not so nice screen shots.
>
>  Phooey.  Does the Sarasota have artifical gravity?

Of course the Saratoga has artificial gravity. It was on TV. All
ships on TV have artificial gravity. ;-)
(Except for some Babylon 5 ones which manage to produce 1g gravity
via rotation regardless of the the rate of rotation or the length of
the arm....)

Okay, now I'm going to get given a list of TV ships without
artificial gravity...

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Pod racing rules