Prev: RE: Reroll on '6' Damage Next: RE: Hanger Bay question

Glen's website

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:53:46 EDT
Subject: Glen's website

Sorry that my website is hard to load.	I have no problems but,
of course, I'm on AOL and could raise a stink about it to AOL
if I did.  :)
Can someone with problems tell me if the Lyran DD page is
easier to see if at all?  It was created with a different web page
creation program.  Or can't you even see the main page?

So far I haven't been able to make a link to downloadable files
such as the Fed-silhouette .bmp (Foutlines.bmp) file that I uploaded.
I'll take another crack at it but the web page designer program
that AOL has (a third party's, actually) doesn't seem to have
that option.  Would anyone else want them on their webpage
if I cannot get it to work?

I also reloaded a 'wet BB' which is Steve's newest version of
his ships (I think this is his "USS North Carolina" design):
mass 184, MD2, FTL, 45 hull (between weak and average),
20 armor, superior sensor, 5 FC, 1 ADFC, 8 PDS, 7 class-1
beams, 2 class-3s + 6 class-2s ('FX': AP+FP+F+FS+AS),
1 class-3 + 3 class-2s ('RX': AP+FP+FS+AS+A),
2 submunitions packs (A), screen-1.
3 x 5-arc class-2s return 1 mass from buying 3 x 6-arc class-2s.

Glen
http://hometown.aol.com/gbailey/GBMain.html

Prev: RE: Reroll on '6' Damage Next: RE: Hanger Bay question