Prev: Re: Hanger Bay question Next: RE: Reroll on '6' Damage

RE: Hanger Bay question

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:46:52 +1000
Subject: RE: Hanger Bay question

Hangers are hangers; although it would make sense that you couldn't
launch
as fast due to the small craft not fitting into the combat launch system
(or
however they're launched in your universe).  It's more common to be
dedicated.
There's no limit on the size of the craft bay (although multiples of 2
mass
are more efficient due to the 50% mass cost).  The UNSC SDNs I gave a 2
fighter bay at 3 mass to carry 2 LR fighters for recon duty.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[DitD] Captain Puppilier