Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: "interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

Re:"interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 07:37:08 +0200
Subject: Re:"interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)

Michael Llaneza wrote:

>>Glen
>>http://hometown.aol.com/gbailey/GBMain.html
>
>Say, is anyone else having trouble loading the whole image ? I get
>about 2/3rds of the SSD and then  the connection stops. My ISP has
>been a little spotty lately, so maybe it's just me.

I had the same problem, so it's more likely a problem with AOL.
Reloading the picture worked, though in some cases I had to reload 2-3
times before I got all of it.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed Next: Re: "interesting"? (Re: Glen's designs)