Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: GZG WCC registration now available

Re: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon@f...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:59:20 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

> One thing I've always wondered -- how would you base those figures
> for gaming? The molded-on bases have weird shapes in different colors.

I picked up some a few weeks ago.  I plan on mounting them on
3/4" diameter washers.	Should work for everybody except maybe the
Jawa's (too small of a base).  That should also give them a wider
base and make them more stable.  Only the ones that are kneeling
will have their bases overhanging a bit.

I got 3 packs each of Rebel Fleet Troopers, Imperial Regular Army,
Imperial Officers, and a pack of Echo Base Troopers, Rebel Pilots,
and Jawas ... for about 25 bucks.  By far the single best
miniature/figure
are the two Jawa's that are surrendering ... that makes me smile
everytime I see them.  I'm jealous of anybody who found Storm Troopers
and/or Combat Droids ... I looked everywhere for those things.

Daryl

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: GZG WCC registration now available