Prev: RE: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP] Next: [FT] Sa'Vasku Reabsorbtion

RE: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:48:54 -0500
Subject: RE: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP]

Rick:
***
One thing I've always wondered -- how would you base those figures
for gaming? The molded-on bases have weird shapes in different colors.
***

I've superglued some to a US penny. Haven't played 'em enough to comment
on how they'll stand up to punishment. I've some textured acrylic paint
that I'll try to build up the base around the figs.

I've a friend that wouldn't try the loaded paint, as he hates waiting
for stuff to dry, but I'm hoping that adding the color paint first will
make it a single step.

You're right; the mold-on base looks just lumpy on the flat penny.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale! [CLEAN STAMP] Next: [FT] Sa'Vasku Reabsorbtion