Prev: [FT] Star Ranger's Stuff Updates Next: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale!

GZG 15mm Stargrunt Troops

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:35:04 -0700
Subject: GZG 15mm Stargrunt Troops

Hello All,

	I just received my 15mm Stargrunt figures. They are great. I
love
the UNSC Marines the best, but the rest are great as well. If these
figures
do well Jon from GZG said he would redo the NAC and ESU troops to match
the
new style troops.  I have a scan on my web site to show anyone who is
interested in seeing them. As you will see in the scan the new style is
more
bulky then the old style.

The URL is

	  http://home.earthlink.net/~danielc/gzg15s.jpg

     The picture is an eight man squad of (starting at top) NAC, ESU
(both
the older style),  FSE, NSL, and UNSC (all three the newer style). I
like
the new figures quite a bit. The FSE with Kepis will be out soon.
      I believe these are better then any of the other 15mm SciFi lines
have or have looked at. They will paint up very well. Anyone  who wants
play in 15mm would be advised to pick some of  these up. You can get
them
from Jon dirrect. My order only took 4 days to arrive, but Jon said 5-7
days
is normal.

	       Daniel

Prev: [FT] Star Ranger's Stuff Updates Next: Star Wars Action Fleet items on sale!