Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it was on topic) Next: Re: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: Cannibalism (and yes it was on topic)

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:05:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it was on topic)

On 27-Jun-00 at 22:21, Laserlight (laserlight@quixnet.net) wrote:

> I still find the idea of a biological fusion plant more than
> slightly peculiar, but St Jon (unaccountably) neglected to
> solicit my opinion..

Maybe the Sa'Vasku are beyond fusion, how about tapping into
the energy that exists in empty space?	I was (6 months or
so ago) reading that the current theories predict a rather
large amount of energy in empty space, but nobody has a clue
how to tap it.

OTH if it can be manufactured then a biological system can
be designed to manufacture it.

Roger

Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it was on topic) Next: Re: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP]