Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic) Next: Re: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:17:12 -0500
Subject: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

I thought there was agreement that the 'biomass' of the human ships,
even with crew and deep space stores, would be small.

Course, no telling what the those darn hidden Bavarians use to make
THEIR ships.;->=

***
A logical extension of this would be to also use human ships as lunch:
"Captain, we better defeat them quickly. Otherwise they'll eat our whole
fleet and get even stronger."

> What does the Sa'Vasku ship posing as lunch think about this?
>
> << Why can't Sa'Vasku ships eat each other for Bio Mass?
***

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic) Next: Re: Predatory... Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)