Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic) Next: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)

Re: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Voivode" <voivode@v...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:25:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Anderson" <thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk>

> ooh! ooh! the SF society library just got given a copy of 'Voice of
the
> Whirlwind'! i loved 'hardwired', and then my local library got rid of
it,
> so i've got it out for the vacation. is VotW as good?

De-Lurking. . .

I think it is better, but that isn't meant to say that hardwired wasn't
great too.  VotW is one of only a few books that I am more likely to buy
someone a copy, if possible, than loan out because I would hate to lose
my
copy.

On a un-related note, I FINALLY picked up FB2 at a convention Saturday
and
it looks killer.

Lurking,

Ryan Fisk
Riinamiib Isirk (for the Vilani in the audience)
voivode@voyager.com

Prev: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic) Next: Re: Cannibalism (and yes it is on topic)