Prev: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:36:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

***
Perhaps those few of our listers who see UV can find some UV filtering
sunglasses and let us know what the difference in appearance is, say for
rocks, water and foliage
***

Can't help you much here. Anyway, not sure the also-UV crowd is what you
want; I thought KV were UV dominant.

I've seen UV to visual(for us spetrum-limitied folks) translated photos
of
flowers that showed what seemed single color, unpatterned blooms had a
bordered, dark outside, glowing inner 'star'.

I'd say tiger stripe in many seemingly bland backgrounds could work
against
KV. Whatever 'breaks up the outline' is almost as good as 'blending in'.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Lousy Combat Sci-Fi Novels [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme