Prev: Re: [OT] Summer Reading List Next: [OT] Summer Reading List

Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:28:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:16:31 -0400 Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>>> I have painted my Kra' Vak ships in a gloss red with red shading
and black zebra stripes.

>>Sounds cool!

> I have my Renegade Legion... uh, I mean, _Alarishi_ tanks painted
black, lunar grey and dark red in a tiger strip pattern.  Don't know
how realistic tiger strips would be, but at least the colors should be
okay for a moon of a brown dwarf orbiting an M star.

> I was under the impression KV saw in ultraviolet. <

Oh? Kinda fits neatly in with my KV paint scheme: French blue on top,
sky blue underneath, engine details picked out in black and gold, tips
of K-guns in silver, sensor dishes in copper. No pretense at
camouflage (to a human eye, anyway), but they look good.

No Phalons, though, I'm afraid, but my Sa'Vasku ships (all three of
them) are pearlescent pale green with dark green, red, blue and/or grey
spots, with yellow and black highlights here and there.

Phil
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			 (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: [OT] Summer Reading List Next: [OT] Summer Reading List