Prev: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Offline 6/28 - 7/2

Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:16:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme

> >I have painted my Kra' Vak ships in a gloss red with red
shading and black
> >zebra stripes.
>
>Sounds cool!

I have my Renegade Legion...uh, I mean, _Alarishi_ tanks painted
black, lunar grey and dark red in a tiger strip pattern.  Don't
know how realistic tiger strips would be, but at least the
colors should be okay for a moon of a brown dwarf orbiting an M
star.

I was under the impression KV saw in ultraviolet.  Perhaps those
few of our listers who see UV can find some UV filtering
sunglasses and let us know what the difference in appearance is,
say for rocks, water and foliage--the sort of things you'd be
considering when painting camouflage?

Prev: Re: Kra' Vak & Phalon Color Scheme Next: Offline 6/28 - 7/2