Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV

[OT] Sytle choices on web sites (was: stargrunt.com)

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:04:33 -0400
Subject: [OT] Sytle choices on web sites (was: stargrunt.com)

Greetings!

I have just found a way to allow a user to choose a style using
javascript
and cookies. If the person has javascript or cookies turned off, it
defaults to your standard style. Currently I offer a choice of 3 base
font
sizes; Sans-Serif, Serif, or Plain text styles; and black or white
backgrounds.

You are welcome to take a look on the Full Thrust Ship Registry
(http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/) or contact me directly
(off-list).
---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: Re: [FH] Battle report Next: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV