Prev: Hmmph. I've been dissed by kids Next: [FH] Battle report

Re: [FH] Battle report

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:36:33 +0200
Subject: Re: [FH] Battle report

Laserlight wrote:

>My 11 year old wanted another battle (and the Lafayette
>campaign...) so tonight he took a Markgraf, a Richthofen and a
>von Burgund.

When fighting the FSE the NSL benefit from bringing CLs (particularly
the CLE version with 5 PDSs) and CEs, and/or fighters of their own :-/

[snip]

>Lessons:
>1) maneuverability is much more effective in Cinematic than in
>vector.

Yep.

>2) speed 2 in cinematic is really lousy.

Yep. *Very* easy to hit with missiles.

>3) FB1 ships definitely need more ADFC..

See above :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Hmmph. I've been dissed by kids Next: [FH] Battle report