Prev: [DS] Scenario Design for Cons Next: Re: [DS] Scenario Design for Cons

(SG)(DS) Ground Unit write-up for Starcruiser Shenandoah Trilogy

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:22:24 -0400
Subject: (SG)(DS) Ground Unit write-up for Starcruiser Shenandoah Trilogy

As promised, I've finished up my take on the ground forces on the planet
of Victoria as presented in the Starcruiser Shenandoah trilogy by Roland
Green.

To take a look, visit http://rwhofrichter.webprovider.com/index.htm then
click on the Stargrunt link then the Military Forces on Victoria link.
I think this is going to do it for now--I'm starting to get burned out
on scifi stuff and will sink back (in time) to do some ancients
miniatures gaming (and painting) before working my way forward again (to
Colonials then WW2 then back to scifi).

Comments, as always, are welcome.

Prev: [DS] Scenario Design for Cons Next: Re: [DS] Scenario Design for Cons