Prev: RE: [OT] Mars, Water Next: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:22:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?

***
Dragon*Con 2000 will be held June 29-July 2 (5 days away) at the Hyatt
Regency Atlanta, the Atlanta Apparel Mart and the
Atlanta Merchandise Mart in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
***

>From http://www.dragoncon.org.

Really, helps when mentioning about a con to give a little info. I was
thinking this was a little closer to home and a possible. My mistake.

Course, I thought Albany.Net indicated NY state. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: [OT] Mars, Water Next: Re: Anybody going to DragonCon?