Prev: Re: Sa' Vasku Next: Web site for pictures

Re: [FT] ...and the painting thereof: Re: Sa' Vasku

From: kaime@m...
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:18:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] ...and the painting thereof: Re: Sa' Vasku

-----Original Message-----
From: devans@uneb.edu <devans@uneb.edu>
>***
>I hae a painted fleet done in black gloss with red, organic air brushed
>camo
>paterns.  I'll try to get a camera to send you pics if you'd like.

>***
>
>Perhaps one of other list members could offer you some web space for
your
>piccies? Then you'd send once, and we could all enjoy. ;->=
>
>***NGarbett:
>I have i think on e decent picture and another one
>on my site.

I wouldn't mind doing this, my web site is devoted to my RPG characters,
but
maybe i can put them there.  But if there is a community or collected
web
site of pics I wouldn't mind them being there and I have not just the
Sa'Vasku fleet paint, but about seven fleets total.

Prev: Re: Sa' Vasku Next: Web site for pictures