Prev: Reality disfunction Next: Re: [OT] Summer Reading List

GZG West Coast Con Update!

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:05:18 -0700
Subject: GZG West Coast Con Update!

The dates for the GZG West Coast Con (GZG WCC) have
changed!  Due to a scheduling conflict, the GZG WCC will
now be held October 20 to 22, 2000.  Please make a note
of this new date.

GZG WCC flyers now available!  Flyers for the con are
now being distributed in the Los Angeles and San Francisco
Bay areas.  These flyers are also available online at the
GZG WCC web site.  Does anyone know how to convert
a Microsoft PowerPoint slide into a PDF?  If so, I'd like to
do that with the flyer.  Please email me.

Help us spread the word.  If there are game stores in
your area and you are willing to distribute flyers, let me
know.  I will mail you copies of the flyers to distribute and
give you a discount on con admission.  Email me for more
info.

Game referees still needed.  Email me if you're interested
in running a game at the con.  Remember, referees get a
discount on con admission.

Thanks to everyone on The List for your help.  The West
Coast will have a GZG con this October thanks to you!

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		  http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc.html

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page