Prev: Re: [OT] Mars, Water Next: Re: [OT] Mars, Water

The [Unofficial] GZG Player Location Page

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:29:48 -0400
Subject: The [Unofficial] GZG Player Location Page

It's been a couple of months since I last made noises about this, so
it's probably high time I do so again. :)

Are you seeking worthy opponents for GZG gaming, or are you going to
be travelling and hope to possibly hook up with some GZG gamers on
your adventures? Or do you want to let people know who/where you are
in order to draw in more victi-er, I mean, opponents for some real
life gaming? If so, then this is the page for you!

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

To sign onto the page, simply send to me (OFF-LIST) a message at
kochte@stsci.edu including your name (or what you want people to
call you ;-), your email addr, and your location (city/state/country),
and I'll get the page updated asap!

(end 'advertisement' :^)

Mk

Prev: Re: [OT] Mars, Water Next: Re: [OT] Mars, Water