Prev: Re: Crowbars & Planetbusters Next: Re: My designs

Re: My designs

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: My designs

On 21-Jun-00 at 00:42, Michael Llaneza (maserati@flash.net) wrote:

> I'm in !  I'll take a poll of my first squadron command to see if I
> ought to be a flag officer. But do note that the RMN does use the
> rank of Commodore.

Actually, I knew that, the "Rear Admiral, Lower Half" is me referring
to the comments made in the USNavy when they renamed Commodore to
Rear Admiral, Lower Half because the Commodores were annoyed at being
referred to as Commander.  So now they are just "Lower Half".  It
fits.

Roger

Prev: Re: Crowbars & Planetbusters Next: Re: My designs