Prev: RE: Footfall (off-list) Next: My designs

Re: Rules question

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:09:14 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Rules question

On 20-Jun-00 at 19:04, Conchart@geotec.net (conchart@geotec.net) wrote:
> I've allways played it that the command squad must split the extra
actions
> up, but if there is another command level above it, it may be
reactivated,
> and may in turn pass on it's two actions again, making it possible in
game
> with 2 command levels for a squad to get 6 actions, or in an even
larger
> game with 3 command levels, 8 actions.

If you read through the archives you will find this has been discussed
many times, particularly the PA that runs rampant being activated 8+
times.

A common solution is that a given unit may only be reactivated once.
Another common house rule (definately _not_ intended by GZG) is that
a given unit may only fire a given weapon once during a turn.

Roger

Prev: RE: Footfall (off-list) Next: My designs